Research team member in the project Aitiologies in the Reality Narratives of the Natural Sciences: On the Epistemic Function of Origin (Re)Constructions
- since 2023 Doctoral researcher at ZfL in the program area Knowledge of Life
- 2020–2023 MA in Critical Studies at Leuphana University Lüneburg (and as a visiting student at Université Paris Nanterre)
- 2018–2023 Scholarship of the German Academic Scholarship Foundation (Studienstiftung)
- 2015–2019 BA in Philosophy & Economics, University of Bayreuth (and as a visiting student at Mansfield College, University of Oxford)
- Concepts of development in Marxism
- Childhood studies
- Materialist queer and trans studies
- Critique of colonial rhetorics of "Man" (Frantz Fanon, Sylvia Wynter)
- Making kin, not babies? Towards childist kinship in the “Anthropocene,” in: Childhood 29.4 (2022), 512-528.
- Strikingly educational: A childist perspective on children’s civil disobedience for climate justice, in: Educational Philosophy and Theory 54.2 (2022), 145-157 (with Tanu Biswas).
- Unruly kids? Conceptualizing and defending youth disobedience, in: European Journal of Political Theory 21.3 (2022), 466-490.
- Winter 2022/23: Political thought of civil disobedience (seminar), University of Bayreuth, Institute of Philosophy (with Leon Schlüter)
- Summer 2021: Socialisation and generational order (tutorial), Leuphana University Lüneburg, Institute of Social Work and Social Pedagogy
- Summer 2021: Philosophy and politics of (in-)equality (seminar), University of Bayreuth, Institute of Philosophy (with Leon Schlüter)
- Summer 2019: Academic writing and presenting (tutorial), University of Bayreuth, Institute of Philosophy (with Leon Schlüter)
- Summer 2018: Philosophy of science (tutorial), University of Bayreuth, Institute of Philosophy
- Winter 2016/17: Introduction to philosophical analysis (tutorial), University of Bayreuth, Institute of Philosophy