- since 2020 PhD student at the ZfL with the project Symbiotic Lives. Theories and Practices of Coexistence in Lynn Margulis and Donna Haraway
- since 2019 visiting predoctoral fellow at the Max Planck Institute for the History of Science
- 2016-2018 MA in Cultural Analysis at the Universiteit van Amsterdam
- 2012-2016 BA in Cultural Studies and Psychology at Leuphana University Lüneburg.
- cultural history of knowledge, esp. of biology
- environmental humanities
- history of (feminist) science and technology studies
- Dying with ‘Infinity Mushrooms’ – Mortuary Rituals, Mycoremediation and Multispecies Legacies. Kvinder, Køn & Forskning, 28.3–4 (2019), 62–73. https://doi.org/10.7146/kkf.v28i2-3.116309
- Hawaiian Experiments, New Imperatives: Donna Haraway and Symbiosis Science, KHK 'Cultures of Research', 14/03/2023
- Symbiosis: The Past, Present and Future of a Concept. Arbeitsgruppe 'Anthropocene Formations', Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, 15/02/2019.